I'm a show off. I love when my Mom or Dad comes to town because it gives me an opportunity to show off whatever new and fascinating restaurants I've found. My Dad is a good sport and will go along with almost anything I suggest and this time was no different. He went right along with me to check out my latest breakfast find, Sofra, a middle eastern bakery that I went to once before.
I love the fun interior of this place. The wood beams, spices, and menu make the place feel warm and welcoming.
Dad and I started off by satisfying our sweet tooth. Baklava, Persian Spice Donut, Lemonade and a latte. Mmmm....
I'm not a coffee drinker, but doesn't that look yummy?
For our breakfast, Dad went with the popular Turkish Breakfast. Its complete with soft-boiled egg, cucumber, tomato, olives, baked feta, fig & thick yogurt with honey.
I had the same thing as last time. What? Stick with what is good!

