I've officially made it to Day 100 in my 365 Photo Project! How great is that?! I'm a roll.
On to the good stuff...I love brunch. There is nothing better than hitting up brunch on a beautiful day. It was gorgeous this morning so The Scientist and I decided to head out to do some al fresco dining. One of my fave restaurants in Boston is Oleana. The head chef of Oleana, who just happens to be a contestant on the latest version of Top Chef Masters on Bravo, is also the chef at Sofra which is a little turkish bakery in my neighborhood.
This place was PACKED. Everyone must have had the same idea. It was nuts in that joint! The Scientist went for this egg sandwich that was depressingly small. I went for the Shakshouka dish, which is a poached egg in a spicy tomato sauce with some bread. It took me a few minutes to get used to the texture of just eating a bowl of sauce, but it was so tasty. I managed to soak every last bit of it up! I also paired it with a orange ginger lemonade and was kind enough to split a persian spiced doughnut. Yum-my!
I will definitely be back to Sofra soon, but make it a take-out meal!

