Thursday, March 25, 2010

Here comes the rain (Day 83)...

Rain. Again. SERIOUSLY?! I've had enough. I think everyone in the Northeast has had enough. I can't put my couch back in order yet because of the ceiling yet. All kinds of stuff is happening in the basement. And the worst part about it for me...no washer and dryer!

Tonight I had to pack up my dirty clothes and truck them over to The Scientist's place to do some washing. I *HATE* having to take my laundry out. I never have the right amount of quarters. I have to remember to take my soap. Sigh...it is rough!

Check out my fancy schmancy laundry holder!


Oh, on this rainy day I did get a good laugh in. I drove to work today so I parked in the garage across the street from my office. To access the garage you have to enter this little lobby-like room. Its just the door to the outside and then the door to the elevator. So I was standing at the elevator and saw this evacuation root. 




I love that they had to put a sign to tell you to turn around and walk out the same door you just came in. HA!

Keep those fingers crossed the rain is over by the time my big walk comes around this weekend!