Friday, March 26, 2010

Gettin' pretty for a reason! (Day 84)...


Tonight is Round 2 for Restaurant Week. The Scientist has been craving steak so we decided to hit up KO Prime. Odd choice for someone who doesn't eat steak, but all of the restaurants have some great veggie choices so it is pretty easy to go to any of the restaurants. 

Before I went out for the night I had an appointment to get my hairs trimmed. My old hairdresser fell in love while in Miami on Spring Break and never returned so I've been bouncing around from salon to salon ever since. This time I was trying out Davis Hairdressing for the 2nd time, but a new stylist. Do I look pleased with the process so far? It looks like I'm miserable! The lighting and the mirrors in salons are the worst ever. I look ridiculous in all of them!



Our reservation at KO Prime was on the later side which made the restaurant all cozy with dim lighting. Check out the stairs all lit up and the antler chandelier.



I wish I had taken a picture of the giant American Gothic mural on the ceiling. Slightly creepy, no?

Overall, our meal was decent but definitely not worth their outrageous regular prices. Restaurant Week Take 2 wasn't what I was hoping for, but it was fun to try somewhere new!