Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Restaurant Week is here! (Day 82)...


Today I had some early morning meetings and had a few minutes to kill in between so I made a pit stop past the Harvard Coop. Check out these cute little shirts for babies and toddlers that they have out!
Boston is in the midst of Restaurant Week right now, which funny enough is actually 2 weeks long. Last week I was working the evening shift so I wasn't able to participate so I'm kicking into gear and trying some new places this week. On the menu first...Petit Robert Bistro. I've heard some great things about this little French restaurant and was really excited to try it out.

I would love to say all these amazing things about the restaurant and that I loved everything about it, but sadly I did not. The food was meh. Nothing to write home about. My dates seemed to enjoy their meals quite a bit though so maybe I just got the wrong dish? OR maybe I'm not really a French food kind of gal? I'm willing to give this place another shot, but it wouldn't be my first choice. Next please!