Saturday, June 12, 2010

Party for All Occasions...

My friend Lee has been unemployed for a year. She has the best attitude about it. She looks for work like its a job in itself and is sure that something is just around the corner. I love her attitude and think I should adopt it for my everyday life. "Something is just around the corner!" She has taken this time off to get into a gym schedule, travel and catch up with friends. I'm proud of her and I know that work IS just around the corner.

To acknowledge (I hate to say celebrate) her 1 year of unemployment anniversary she threw a little get together. I brought along some yummy no bake peanut butter bars, but I forgot to take pictures. Recipe and pics to come soon!

There was tons to drink.


Plenty to eat.


Beer Pong too! 
Yes, Lee was shocked that she had beer pong at her house! ;)


Pro? Really? I had never even heard of Beer Pong till moving up North. Weird Northerners.

It was great for me to catch up with some of my friends. The Scientist came along for the shenanigans and people were excited to see that he is still kicking it after the surgery. 

This weekend is flying by! So much to do and so little time.