Saturday, June 12, 2010

Double Header (Day 164)...

No, no, no...not a double header baseball game. A double header at the gym! Surprised?! Me too!

I got my butt out of bed and to the gym for the 10am Zumba class. A new instructor (to me) and the chance to get sweaty first thing in the AM make me a happy girl. I realize 10am doesn't sound like the earliest class in the world, but come on...it is hard for a night owl like me!

Right after Zumba was Body Pump. I was sweating so much from Zumba still that I felt like I looked sad sweating while lifting just the 5lb weights. Ha! I'm glad I went but wasn't digging the instructor for either class. The Zumba woman wore way to much Zumba gear and didn't really announce her moves. It was more just free flow dancing sometimes. Peeps, I like structure. This is nothing new. Body Pump was fine since it is always the same moves, but the instructor kept singing half words into the mike. You know when you are singing along to a song, but you just say every other word. Same thing only amplified. Ugh.

When I got done with class I was STARVING. I called The Scientist and he invited me over to watch the World Cup. Plus, he offered to make me lunch!



Mmm...carbs. Love it. :) Right after I fell asleep on his couch and woke up just in time for the game to be over and leave. Ha! I am quite the house guest. 

Tonight is my buddy, Lee, is throwing an "I'm unemployed and Broke" party to get her mind off of 1 year without a job. I'm happy to oblige!

Have a good afternoon!

Question of the day: What is your fave post workout food?! I'm a carbs girl. Well, I'm a carbs girl all the time really.