I've spoken before about my sneaks. Because of the Avon Walk I pay more attention now to what goes on my feet than I ever did before. I've always bought sneakers that were popular from Nike, New Balance or Adidas. Just as long as they were cute!
When I finally decided to get some sneaks to really put some miles on I went out and got my foot/walk looked at. On my trip to Marathon Sports I learned that I have over pronation, which is basically flat foot. Over pronation causes the foot to turn outward at the ankle, causing sufferers to walk along the inner portion of the foot.
The resolution is easy though. An orthotic insert or in my case, a pair of sneakers that have a larger sole on the inside portion on the inside of the shoe. The Brooks Addiction shoes are lightweight, absorb shock and help to stabalize the foot pretty well. I instantly feel the difference when I started moving around in these shoes!
When I finally decided to get some sneaks to really put some miles on I went out and got my foot/walk looked at. On my trip to Marathon Sports I learned that I have over pronation, which is basically flat foot. Over pronation causes the foot to turn outward at the ankle, causing sufferers to walk along the inner portion of the foot.
The resolution is easy though. An orthotic insert or in my case, a pair of sneakers that have a larger sole on the inside portion on the inside of the shoe. The Brooks Addiction shoes are lightweight, absorb shock and help to stabalize the foot pretty well. I instantly feel the difference when I started moving around in these shoes!
My first pair of Brooks. Nice and broken in!
My new pair. Almost broken in and ready for the marathon and a half!
I love the new pair EXCEPT they have this flower thing on the side that I totally missed seeing when I ordered them from Zappos.com. Flower Power!
Look! They aren't jealous of each other. I love both of them equally.
Both of these babies will accompanying me to my event next weekend. I'm stoked!
Good shoes=Good feet!
Question of the day: What kind of sneakers do you wear? Have you ever been fitted?

