Until that day, I'm making the best of the day. Before my trip back on the bus, Meg and I hopped over to Le Pain Quotidien for some brunch.
This bakery is all about serving top notch quality organic ingredients. They use reclaimed wood for their construction and believe in the communal table. It is like eating in a little farm house.
I love brunch. I love the idea of drinking before noon and it being totally normal. Ok, kidding...kind of. I do love brunch though. I ordered the frittata with red peppers and spinach. It also came with a nice little side salad. So yummy!But what really put the meal over the top...the organic bakers basket that Meg *insisted* we get. ;) You don't have to twist my arm to say yes to bread. Oh my goodness...there are no words. Please, just enjoy the photos.
Take note Boston.We need some bread with praline spread. STAT!

