Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tuesday Training Tell-All (Day 60)...

Look who joined me on my walk tonight! I tried to get him to pay attention to me for just a few minutes to get his pic, but he was fascinated with all the traffic. Let me tell you, there is A LOT of traffic in my neighborhood around 6:30/7 each night so he had plenty to look at.


Time for my training update! Tr-tr-tr-training update!

Its March! When did that happen?! The Avon Walk is just 75 days away. ACK! I've been getting down to business on the weekend though and I'm determined to be ready for it.


Training Week Completed: 9

Miles Logged On the Sneaks Last Week: 24 miles
3- Tuesday, 3- Thursday, 12- Saturday, 6- Sunday

X-Training Events: Yoga on Tuesday and just a small walk on Friday. It was a busy week! I need to work on making sure I get the x-training events in.

Amount of $$$ to reach goal: $700

On the agenda for the weekend? 14 miles and then 7 miles! EEK! I'm also throwing a Happy Hour fundraiser on Friday night. If you are looking for something to do, let me know!

Just think, for a generous donation of $30 a wig can be provided to a woman going through chemo who would otherwise not be able to afford it. Have you donated?! Think about helping a girl out if you haven't yet. I would so appreciate it. The money goes straight to the Avon Walk and you will get an email for tax purposes. Lovely huh?

Think good thoughts for my endurance days!