
Sure, its a couple of days late but there is no reason that I can't still be thankful in December, right?!
My recently married friend and coworker, Niki, invited The Scientist and I over to celebrate the holiday at her new apartment. We got together with the newlyweds, a few of their family members and a couple of their friends. Food, drink, and games...it was the perfect evening!
Thanksgiving weekend is also the traditional rival college football weekend so The Scientist and I dressed in our best FSU/Florida gear and headed out to watch the game. I'm sad to report that FSU lost as horribly as I thought they would. He was kind enough to not rub my face in this sad, sad win.
If I can't spend a weekend with my family, this type of weekend was the next best thing!
So I'm starting off December and ending the year with the things I'm thankful for in 2009:
-The best parents a girl could ask for!
-A loving little dog who likes to snuggle.
-Fantastic friends near and far who have become my 2nd family!
-A fun boyfriend who lets me go on and on about reality shows on a regular basis.
-A great job that pays me to do something I enjoy and have become pretty good at.
-My Christmas tree!

