Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't call me Nanny...

My parents and I had a wonderful visit with my grandma! It is strange to see my family getting older. When did that happen? We spent a good amount of our time watching whatever was on A&E (FYI...its a lot of John Wayne and Paul Newman), but it was nice to see her, make sure she is healthy and of course, spend some time with my parents!

Wondering what is up with my title?! My grandma shared a story that happened a long time ago. Apparently my cousin decided to get her attention by calling "nanny...nanny...nanny". When he finally called her Grandma she answered him. Grandma was said that how she trained him to not call her nanny. HA! Do we even wonder where I get my feisty attitude from?!

Pops Morgan and I hanging out with Grandma. I kept telling her "act like you like me!" while we were taking this photo. I get a kick out of messing around with her. :)