A movie,
The Town, is being filmed in Boston right now. Apparently there is a scene in the movie where someone robs Fenway, busts through the stadium gates, and there is some shooting. You may be asking yourself how I know this about a movie that isn't coming out until next year. Well, my office is officially in the middle of the movie set! For the past week we have been listening to sound effect shooting, glass breaking and experiencing celebrity sightings. On Friday I had the ultimate sighting though...Jon Hamm and Ben Affleck!
Ben being all director-like.
My stalking skills in full effect...I see you Ben!
Jon Hamm...All of my coworkers kept asking "who is Jon Hamm?" How do you not know who he is and about Mad Men?! I was crushed.
Waiting to film the scene for the 150th time.
Just chillin' with the gun.
I heard a rumor that they were going to blow the windows out of the McDonald's up across the street from my building over the weekend. Possibly a weekend office visit is in order?!