The South End Market is the perfect place to combine all these cool little shops and online stores in one spot. Every Sunday from 10-4 a variety of vendors set up tents and show off their goods. Some of these vendors have actual stores in the New England area and others are primarily online retailers.
Items range from handmade jewelry and stationary to dog collars and purses. Each person is there to show off their creativity and hopefully introduce the public to their talent.
Korky and I tend to make the market part of our Sunday ritual. We go to the dog park down the street for about an hour and then walk over a block to the market. It’s the perfect way to spend a summer afternoon!
This weekend I invited my friend Kelly to join me for a browse around the market. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of my new favorite vendor, Bag Lunch, who are the producers of some super cool lip balm. In fun flavors such as sour apple martini, circus peanut and cupcake frosting, its difficult to not pick up a few. However, this weekend the lip balm cuties weren’t there. So sad!
There were so great jewelry vendors there including, Glamourpuss Creations, Modern Fare With A Vintage Flair. Flair is the best word to describe these creations. It’s a mixture of funky and unique. Combining pieces and selections of older jewelry to create something new and wonderful. I couldn’t help myself and treated myself to a “new” pair of earrings. Behold…
Sherbet Swirl Vintage Dangle Earrings.

I was instantly drawn to these earrings when I walked by them. Had I known they had Sherbet in the title I would have bought two pairs. I love sherbet…its almost a weird fascination I have with it really.
Over the past few months I have definitely found some great buys but this pair of earrings tops the list! They match nothing but everything goes with them. Plus, what girl doesn’t need more accessories?!

