Monday, May 08, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Korky is turning 6 years old at the end of the month! Can you believe that? Its been almost 4 years now that Kork and I have been together. All the way from FL to CT and now MA.

Korky really worked my nerves when I first brougt him home. He chewed through my favorite FSU Alumni sweatshirt (thanks for replacing it Mom & Dad!), my comforter and used to do his "business" in his crate on a daily basis. Sigh...it was tough!

Then he went on a brief vacation to my parents house and returned a new pup. I think they threatened him and I'm A-OK with that!

Shortly after that I moved to CT. Unfortunaely Kork couldn't go with me at first but my parents again came to the rescue and took him in. Thank goodness I'm an only child!!! :) He wore out his welcome pretty quickly though and it was time for him to move to be with me. He was a changed dog...again! My parents did wonders with him.

Now we are in Boston and officially are into a groove. I know his routine and he knows mine. He loves to sleep in his bed on the floor now, but don't EVEN THINK about taking his spot on the bed (sorry mom!).

So Happy Birthday to Korky!

Korkykins at the park this past Sunday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

With his horrible haircut...look how sad he is about it?!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Relaxing in MY bed!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Caught digging through my purse!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Making the trip to MA from CT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Evil Korky at the hotel on my parents first visit to CT.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Korky playing in the orange living room in CT!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Kork looking a little dumb...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Korky hates me and his costume.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Birthday Korkykins!