Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a Gypsy In a Corporate Girl's Clothes!

I've decided that taking photos and keeping them on my computer for no one but me to see is not an adequate way to document my "adventures" in Boston (and other places!).

So...Corporate Gypsy is born!

Why Corporate Gypsy you may ask? Well...its simple really.

I work in the corporate world. I was fortunate that when I graduated from college in the fall of 2001 my mom encouraged (some may say forced) me to submit at least five resumes each day. I'm slightly embarassed to say that my mom was a better job searcher than I was and she found my first job for me.

Due to the experiences I gained at that job I have been able to move to two different states, two different jobs, get a better salary, and experience things I could never even dream of. Yes, I work in a cubicle on a daily basis, but its doing something I enjoy.

The gypsy part comes in because of all of the moving I've done. I've pretty much run my moving supply dry. ;) I move a lot. A LOT. Honestly, its not over yet either.

Corporate Gypsy is born.

ENJOY THE ADVENTURE WITH ME!