My basil plant (actually all of my herbs!) are out of control. I have TONS! I'm going to have to start giving some away so it doesn't go to waste.
I picked a few leaves straight from the plant and chopped them up. Well, after I made a fun little design with the leaves. I can't help myself. I'm a 30-year-old woman with a 6-year-old's mind!
I took a handful of grape tomatoes and sliced them in half. Don't these babies remind you of the girls lined up in a beauty pageant? All of them trying to catch my attention.
I mixed together two eggs and threw them in a pan with a little PAM on medium heat.
Once the pan o' egg was almost cooked all the way through, I layered in my chopped basil and tomatoes.
Added a little feta cheese. Ok, ok...a lot of feta cheese. I love feta. Who doesn't love feta?!
I folded it in half and pulled it off the heat. The heat from the egg was enough to make my feta become nice and soft, but not melted into smooshed cheese.
I sliced it in half and went to town. It was so good and tasted so fresh. The perfect way to start the day!
I hope you had a great Wednesday! Tonight I'm hitting up ZUMBA and attempting to make pizza on the grill. Can you spell disaster in the making?!
Question of the day: What is your favorite breakfast? Do you make in the morning or just grab-n-go?

