But today! Today was beautiful. It was the kind of day where you eat lunch at a restaurant that has a patio. Good idea, huh? I thought so. I thought of that idea as I ate at my desk working. Not in the beautiful weather. Not on the patio.
At least the view was good! Lunch was half a burrito and a veggie salad with a little Israeli couscous.Mmm....
On a totally different topic, I have to share a new necklace that I got this weekend. I actually walked into a Forever 21. Lets be honest. Nobody is FOREVER 21. I'm 30 years old. I should have not been in this store. However, they have fun and funky jewelry that is cheap and perfect for buying for just a few outfits. My super responsible purchase this weekend was this beauty.
Who doesn't need a big giant turtle necklace?! This baby is huge. I hit it on my desk every time I sit down. I tried to open a secure door with it instead of my work badge. It is cute but a weapon all at once.
I have exactly 0 outfits that go with a giant turtle necklace. That said...I've managed to wear it twice since Saturday. Turtles are fun!
Agenda for tonight? Zumba with my buddy, Karen! My fave instructor is teaching tonight and I'm READY to rumble!

