Monday, May 31, 2010

Still Relaxing (Day 151)...

I love days off from work. I love to be on vacation doing things and being busy, but I also love a good day of just laying around. I've been doing my fair share of that for the past few days and today was no different. Typically I spend Memorial Day at the park down the street from me, but I got a late start on the day and I knew it was going to be PACKED by the time I got there. Instead I did park day in my own back yard. Yay!


I looked at this view of Kork most of the day. Every time I glanced over at him, he turned his butt towards me. Should I be offended?



He didn't seem to care what I was up to. He was very concentrated on something in the grass.




What is a day in the park without a little popsicle? I originally bought these for The Scientist, but I *might* have forgotten to send them home with him today. Oops! ;)


I realize the box says Might Minis. This means that they will be small. I get it. But seriously?!


Don't quite understand how Mini these are? I put the fork next to it to show a size comparison. Just so you know, my fork is NOT jumbo. Just a normal little fork.

While I was outside enjoying the beautiful weather in the backyard, my neighbor brought over some freshly picked greens. She has HUGE garden behind her house and I'm super jealous.



Such a nice and neighborly thing to do! I plan on enjoying these greens tomorrow for lunch. Mmm...

I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day holiday. I can't those who have served our country enough. Because of them I was able to be here to enjoy this day. I won't forget that!

G'night kids!