Only one more night till my Dad is here! I'm so excited! I had quite a bit more cleaning of the apartment I wanted to get done, but first I had to survive all of the traffic home from work. The Red Sox have been playing at home for the past few days and it is KILLING me. My commute from work is pretty simple but when the Red Sox are playing at home...it is miserable! Always interesting things to see too. Today was a balloon day. A "Boycott Shaws. Go Red Sox!" kind of balloon day.
After a long afternoon of cleaning, The Scientist kindly brought over pizza and beer. I'm not going to lie. This is one of my fave meals. The beer was from
The People's Pint out of Greenfield, Ma. We picked it up during our wine tasting from the other night. Ironic, huh?
ShWHEAT Ale. How fun is that?!
This time tomorrow my Dad will be here and the fun will be on!
G'night kids!