The herbs are FANTASTIC! My basil's scent is strong. The dill is growing out of control! The parsley looks so fresh and ready to go. The herb box is getting out of control.
Can you even see the other herbs besides my dill? How do I get it back in control?!
Parsley is ready to be picked!
Lookin' good!

Lookin' good!
My tomato plants are also really flourishing. I'm getting flower blooms which means that tomatoes aren't far behind!
The Topsy Turvy Tree is helping my slightly sad plants get stronger and much bigger.
This one was on it's last leg and now it is just as strong as the other plants. The Topsy Turvy is amazing!
The only thing that isn't taking this heat so well is my watercress. A little sad, don't you think? Any advice on getting it to come back to life?
I've picked my basil several times already and I'm so excited to get some veggies growing in the garden. Get excited for some goodies from my own backyard!

