Happy Easter!!!
Easter Sunday is a busy, busy, busy day! Part I of Easter Sunday started off with a fun morning at church, complete with a pancake breakfast. The Scientist and I both chowed down on some serious chocolate chip pancakes the size of my head. Have you seen my head? We are talking MASSIVE pancakes here.
After a small break, it was time to start Part II of Easter Sunday and get to making some goodies. My friend, Teresa (remember the strawberry cake lady?!), invited a group of us over to her house for Easter dinner. I haven't *quite* managed to figure out how to cook casserole type dishes or food items that can travel easily. It is on my list of things to do, but I haven't gotten there just yet. Instead I volunteered to be the hard boiled egg girl. I believe my exact response was "I can make hard boiled eggs like its going out of style". Nice huh?
The Scientist was my egg assistant. When I say assistant, I really mean that he made them. This was the result.
The eggs were so awesome that they couldn't be contained. Fortunately there were only four of these break-outs so the majority were a success.
As the dinner day got closer I realized that I couldn't be the girl who just showed up with eggs. That is weird. Enter funfetti cookies!
I'm happy to report that the cookies were a success. I didn't burn ONE SINGLE cookie. I think I also mastered getting more of the frosting on the cookie than on my hand. Score 1- Erin.
I am off to get my eat on! Happy Easter to all my Peeps!

