I've been dying to see Shutter Island for weeks. I tried to see it when it first came out but I just never made it. Thanks to Studio Cinema and their 2-for-1 Tuesdays, I was able to see it for cchhhheeapppp.
Well...huh. I'm not sure what to say. I won't spoil it for anyone, but I still can't figure out if I like it or not. What does that tell you? Let me know what you think if you have seen it.
Before I headed up to the movies I decided to make a "garbage bowl". I take whatever veggies I have in the fridge and just kind of mix them up. Tonight was a nice mix of red pepper, brown rice, radishes, cucumber, green onions, black beans, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.
That sucker was fantastic! It tasted so good and it was nice to use some of my veggies before they go bad. Garbage bowl was the way to go tonight. I wish Shutter Island had been as successful. ;)


