Monday, April 12, 2010

Catching up (Day 101)...

Do you have a friend who just love to chat with but don't get to see often enough? I have several of them! We are all such busy people with work, relationships, and other obligations that sometimes it is tough to just get together to chat. Tonight was my night to catch up with Christie!


We met up at Laurel for some dinner and drinks. They have a great pre fix menu for $20. It was a steal for a 3 course meal. The best part...the brownie sundae! I dug into it before I could even take a picture of how pretty it was. I'm not a huge chocolate person, but this brownie was out of this world good. Two thumbs up for Laurel.


Christie and I made a pact to get together more often and I'm sticking to it. Christie...I know where you live. ;)