Training Week Completed: 10
Miles Logged On the Sneaks Last Week: 28 miles
3- Tuesday, 4- Thursday, 14- Saturday, 7- Sunday
X-Training Events: Cardio yoga on Tuesday. Not much on Friday because it was my big fundraising event!
Amount of $$$ to reach goal: Ready for this...I reached my goal! My fundraising event brought in $345 in cash and of course there was online donations too. WHOOOOOO!!!!
On the agenda for the weekend? Its a small weekend. 8 miles on Saturday and 4 on Sunday. I never thought I would think 8 miles is nothin'!
I also wanted to share this beautiful bracelet my friend Vicki made for me in honor of the walk. How perfect is it?! I'm so touched that she thought enough of me to make this!
On the agenda for the weekend? Its a small weekend. 8 miles on Saturday and 4 on Sunday. I never thought I would think 8 miles is nothin'!
I also wanted to share this beautiful bracelet my friend Vicki made for me in honor of the walk. How perfect is it?! I'm so touched that she thought enough of me to make this!


