Saturday, March 20, 2010

Phew....(Day 78)

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in the neighborhood! Everyone was out and about enjoying the sunshine. Including yours truly. I had 16 miles to walk.





I'm going to be honest. As pretty as it was and despite my big smile above, I was not feeling this walk. I was having some serious hip issues. My face got a little too much sun. I was sweating up a storm. And the most important thing...I was in serious pain!

Thanks to The Scientist for being my walker buddy yet again.


I have no idea how my Dad is training on his own. Big round of applause to him!!!

On the sunny side of things, little hints are popping up that spring is right around the corner.

We have plans tonight to head up to Salem to spend some time with his friends. Keep your fingers crossed that I can still walk later in the evening!