Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 11...


HA! hahahahahaha! HA! It is my fork and spoon! These have been a part of my life since I was a kid. I would go to my grandparents house in Pittsburgh and these beauties would be hanging in all their glory on the wall. I've always loved them in an abnormal way. When they moved out of their house I was given my wonderful fork and spoon. They have traveled with me from Florida to Boston and will always be a part of my home. Funny lookin'? Maybe. Popular? Uh...yea! Check it out. Pottery Barn had a fancier $149 version of my beloved fork and spoon a few years ago. Ha! hahahahaha! HA!



PS. Does anyone remember the episode of Everybody Loves Raymond when Marie Barone took her fork and spoon off her wall only to discover there was a permanent outline on her wall?! Eh...I guess you had to be there.