Thursday, January 07, 2010

30 While 30...

30 Things to Do While I'm 30

1. Visit Canada. I would love to get to the jazz festival but I'm willing to take anything I can get at this point.
2. Go snow mobiling. Last year was water this year is snow.
3. Make a wine book. I want to keep track of the wines I'm drinking/trying like I did back in my wine tasting class in college. This time I won't worry about graduating from college.
4. Don't buy a single book. This is a carry over from last year. Library here I come!
5. 365 Photo Project. I'm going to try my best to take a picture a day. Doesn't matter what it is, just a way to show where I was everyday.
6. Avon Walk!
7. Lose an unspecified about of weight. A girl has her secrets. ;)
8. Reduce number of boxes in basement. I won't tell you how many boxes I want to get down to because then you will know how MANY I have to start with.
9. Keep up with my blog (1 post per week)
10. Knit a sweater. It could be for me, it could be for the dog.
11. Send out Christmas cards. On time.
12. Learn to cook 12 new meals.
13. Go to Mystic Aquarium! I love aquariums and its close. I have to go.
14. Make a menu for each week and use the list to grocery shop.
15. Start Christmas fund earlier in the year. Like January as opposed to October.
16. Have a spa day. Full on massage, facial, nails...the works!
17. Print fave photos from last year and have them framed to display.
18. Go skydiving!
19. Give up tv for 1 week. No exceptions!
20. No more plastic bags from the grocery store!Actually use all those reusable bags I own.
21. Visit a new city!
22. Go somewhere special for NYE!
23. Learn a cool magic trick. Something that will impress people at a party.
24. Go to a Celtics game!
25. Go through ALL of my clothes and donate everything I haven't worn in a year...no matter what.
26. Watch a sunrise at the beach.
27. Paint an actual painting on canvas.
28. Take a cooking class.
29. Go to the observatory to look at the stars.
30. Watch the Top 10 Movies of All Time

As always, this list is just a guideline. All of these are subject to change whenever the heck I feel like it!