Merry Christmas from Boston! On Saturday I will be heading down to Florida to celebrate Christmas with my parents (YAY!!) and The Scientist leaves to be with family shortly after that. We started a tradition last year of having Boston Christmas before we both leave town and last night was our 2009 celebration.
On the menu:
- Big ol' green salad
-Pumpking ravioli w/ sage brown butter sauce. The raviolis were courtesy of Dave's Fresh Pasta over in Davis Sq and I made the butter sauce myself.
-Spicy shrimp, recipe courtesy of Pioneer Woman.
-Buttery Thyme Bread, another recipe by Pioneer Woman.
-Tiramisu that I didn't I even bother trying to make. The one at Whole Foods is the best around so no need to mess with that.
-Wine from one of the vineyards we visited in New Hampshire. Yum-my.
Boston Christmas was a success...Now bring on Florida, my parents, even better food, and more Christmas fun!


