It has been a few busy days! My weekend was spent going out to catch up with a few of my girlfriends, a lovely dinner out with The Scientist and finally trying the fresh raviolis I picked up from Dave's Fresh Pasta.
The biggest event of the weekend was the unveiling of the Christmas tree. Some people may think it is entirely to early to be doing this, but I rarely do thing the way everyone else does, right? In my last apartment I had the tree up from Christmas of 2008 until I moved in March of 2009. I loved every minute of having that tree up and I wanted to enjoy it as much as possible this season.
The start of the week was just as busy as the weekend. The Studio Cinema in Belmont has this great 2-for-1 deal on Tuesdays. My friend, Cathy, and I headed over to see Julie & Julia. I loved the book and I'm happy to report that I loved the movie just as much. That Amy Adams is just to cute, no?
The movie also got me thinking. I need a project. Obviously there is no way I'm cooking my way through Julia Child's cookbook (deboning duck?...eww). I should have blogged about my project to give up soda, but honestly that isn't a pretty picture either. So what? What can I dedicate myself to for a specified about of time? Taking a photo a day? Finishing up all my outstanding knitting projects? Hmm...

