
Korky and I successfully moved into our new apartment this weekend!
In my head, my old apartment was full of some junk, a lot of plates, and a few furniture pieces from Ikea and K-Mart. Yea...K-Mart. I was convinced that it would take my friends just about 1 hour to move everything AND unpack. Oh how wrong I was. On Saturday morning when I woke up to get ready for the big move it finally dawned on me how much crap I truly have. My wonderful friend walked into my apartment promptly at 9am, turned to her boyfriend, and said "I would be so embarrassed to ask anyone to help me if I had this much stuff." Ugh...
Although I apparently have kept every scrap of paper I have ever come in contact with, my friends were still able to get me all packed up and moved in about 2 hours.
Now the real work happens. Unpacking. Blah.
In the meantime, you can just call me the Little Old Lady Who Lived in a Shoe...I have so many boxes I don't know what to do.

