I can't ski (knee issues), I hate snow tubing (I have a fear of knocking myself unconscious), so snowshoeing it is!
I figured having a partner along for the ride would work best for me so I called Kelly up and headed out to Weston Ski Track for Winter Trails Days on Saturday, January 12th. It was a day for people who had never snowshoed or cross-country skied to come out and try it out for free. Hello?! Free! My favorite word.
When Saturday rolled around it was probably the warmest day of the winter so far so instead of real snow we had about two inches of fake snow. Folks...fake snow is kind of sad snow.
Check out the grass in the middle of the snow!

We got our snowshoes all set up and off we went!
I couldn't stop laughing at the possibility of being run over by one of the skiers!


Snowshoeing agreed with Kell!

Yay for snowshoes!

I decided that I do enjoy snowshoeing. Apparently, I am a pro walker! Yay! Next up...snowshoeing at Decordova Sculpture Park!

