This Halloween I got a jump on things and decided to get a true costume. I've been the beer fairy for about six years straight and I have to admit...it was time to retire the costume. I did a bit of thinking and came up with the best costume. Drumroll please...a flapper! Fringe, feathers and patton leather heels. You can't go wrong!
My friend Kelly decided to throw a huge Halloween party at her old apartment this year. Being the helpful friend that I am, I volunteered to help decorate.
Getting all the decorations out
Kelly putting together a puzzle for the wall.
Do you see what I see!?
Every Halloween party needs a crime scene.
Its starting to get creepy...(the cobwebs were my doing!)
After a night of decorating fun it was time to throw the party! Everyone went all out for their costumes. It was great seeing superheros, cartoon characters, and scary monsters around every corner!
The Girls
Superheros!



Look...its the lady in red!

By the end of the night I was done with my headband, but the costume was a success.Sppoooookkkkyyy!

