I moved into my apartment a little over a year ago. Since then I have had my parents come to visit a few times, friends over to watch movies and one Thanksgiving dinner. However, I had never had a large group in the place! This holiday season was my time...
After a small freak out, I hit up Target and went to town getting holiday decorations. I finally bought a real sized Christmas tree, a few beautiful stockings for Marlene, myself and Korky, and then tons of goodies.
The night of the party I diced, I sliced and presented. I made some great centerpieces of apples w/ tea lights and cranberries w/ tulips. It was so much fun to see the living room come together in a festive way!
When 7pm rolled around I was ready for guests and they started to arrive! Drinks started to flow, food started to be enjoyed and conversation was at an all time high. It was fantastic!
The party was a hit! I couldn't be more excited and I'm already ready for the next one. :)
Happy Holidays from Erin and Korky!






